Wednesday, November 28, 2007

De-stress With West

It's times like these--when evil robot-men run rampant, the Slusho machine at the 7-Eleven is broken, and my girlfriend shows that she's tougher than me--that I really appreciate the fact that I can fly. Up-up-and-away without a care in the world.

But you must wonder: West, is that all you do?

Of course not! I brilliantly alien mind like mine is too clever to just settle with gliding aroung idly. There are plenty of fun things to do while flying, and they help keep my mind off the fact that the entire world is mind-numbingly robotic.

One thing that I like to do is mix vanilla frosting with diced blueberries and pour it into a ziploc bag with a hole cut into the corner, then fly above a busy highway and squeeze dollops of the mix onto the cars below. It's the perfect fake bird poop!




Another thing that I like to do is take a box of marshmallow Peeps up in the air with me and throw all the little birdies into a marshmallow flock, then try to catch them all in my mouth before they hit the ground.

So tell me, all you stupid little Deceptacons, what would you do with an awesome power like mine?

4 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

I'm dead and all you can think about is fake bird poop???

Claire B said...

You should drop something healthier than peeps and icing How about banannas and apples?

Unknown said...

I like the pink Peeps, for some reason they taste much more magical.

And when the Slusho machines are broken, I shock the crud out of the stupid gas staion attendents. No one comes between me and cherry Slusho!

Heidi Petrelli said...

Is that where those Peeps came from?
One weekend there were about a dozen peeps on the roof of the guesthouse!