Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Someday I'm gonna smash those glasses...

My life has gotten kinda crazy these past few days, so I've been thinking more and more about the past. I mean, I may be some awesome alien-god who can cruise the atmosphere like no one's business, but even I've got my problems. Everyone has problems, and anyone who says otherwise is obviously a robot and must be stopped.

Sure, Costa Verde is a nice town, but it can't hold a candle to my hometown, St. Louis. The Cardinals are better than any baseball team on the west coast, and there's this great place downtown that serves crepes, and they're better than even the Burnt Toast Diner's famed waffles.

But I just didn't feel safe there anymore, not after that creepy guy with the glasses jumped me from behind the bushes as I was on my way to school. I'm still undergoing therapy after that. But he'll get his in the end. If I ever see him again, I'm going get a gun and put a bullet through the lenses of his horn-rimmed glasses.

But life's not all bad. I've managed to get that hottie Claire Butler to fall for me. Who knows, maybe we might end up as a serious couple, and she'll invite me to dinner with her parents.

PS: If you want a hot chick to fall for you too, just humiliate her in class. It worked for me!

2 comments:

Claire B said...

My parents are like so boring. Contacts-wearing robots. You don't want to meet them... Really...

Heidi Petrelli said...

As a parent, I can tell you that private school is the way to go.
Have you thought about Dalton? Not easy to get into,but I can help you. There are no HRG men here.
Plus, with your robot/alien
fixation, you would be a hit with
the artistic set.