Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Dream

The other day I had to talk to the high school guidance counselor, to plan for college. Like anybody at that school really cares. All they're concerned about is turning out the next generation of robots to blindly keep the system together. That's why it's important to have aliens like me around, to be proud of being different and shake up their pathetic little worldviews. But whatever, I decided to humor the guidance counselor anyway, because I really do have a plan for after graduation.


I want to go back to St. Louis and attend Washington University, majoring in biology and engineering.




Claire and I could share an expensive little apartment downtown, and we could support each other as we get our doctorates. I could get an internship with a major biotech firm, and earn some extra money by being a tour guide at the Budweiser Brewery.


When we aren't working or studying, Claire and I could go to the zoo or the science center, the little park with the turtle statues, or even get some frozen custard at Ted Drew's. It's such a perfect and romantic future, Claire has to see that it's destiny!

2 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

You seem like a nice young man. I actually have a daughter named Claire. I bet your Claire is fat though. Mine's not, she's a cheerleader. Claire's a fat girl's name though....

Claire B said...

I like petting zoos. But please consult me before planning our future. Not that I'll go against it. It just makes me feel good.

Claire is so not a fat girl's name.