Friday, February 1, 2008

Getting Ready for Reality Show Stardom

As you loyal readers already know, Elle and recently took a trip to Hawaii. What you don't know is that I used that trip to train for Sylar's Bachelor, a new reality show that just premiered at the Burnt Toast Diner blog. You see, as my sweetie and I were touring active volcanoes and scuba diving, I used those as an opportunity to prepare for challenges. I'm going to play to win.






I wonder if I could be kicked off the show if Elle and I continue to date while Sylar's Bachelor is running, like what happened to that guy and girl on Tila Tequila...

What? Elle and I watched it at the hotel while we raided the mini-bar. For educational purposes.

3 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

You're good, kid. But Sylar's mine.

Claire B said...

Ugh. He would be mine but I'm letting that Mexican chick take my place. Good luck though. Hope he eat your brain. I mean... never mind.

Mr. Bennet said...

FYI: Change your comment settings to allow anyone to post them. Otherwise, you'll only get posts from Blogger users and not any casual readers that might be lurking here.

You've been tagged!